Can you help me find something like this PB light?

katiekitchenMarch 23, 2010

Hi -

We are renovating our upstairs bath and I've fallen in love with the Leo Double Sconce light from Pottery Barn, but it's backordered until May. Can you please help me find something similar?

Here's the link to the light because I don't know how to post the picture directly here:

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/leo-double-sconce/?pkey=cdouble-bath-sconce

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
highjumpgirl

Sigh, I've been scouring zillions of light fixtures for the past 2 years. I thought maybe my Interior Designer (who's wonderful) could quickly narrow it down for me, but alas, when you're super-picky about light fixtures (me) I think it's a job you just have to dig through yourself. I'm 45 and I guess I feel like I've seen them all before. My fave thing is Lighting Universe....I actually keep notes of which pages I've gone through...'cause there are thousands in each category, and you can't finish a category in one sitting. I'm also copying/saving the ones that really strike me to a file, and it's helping....months later, I'm glad I have those pics, and some--I can quickly rule out now.

This one from PB is unusual with its metal shades. I love the industrial look, and that's not all that common....Search "chrome" bathroom lights on lightinguniverse.com. (Lots of them come in all finishes, but the chrome search will suffice.)
Quoizel has some very interesting ones (you can search by mfg also). You'll see a lot that are similar to the PB shape, but I haven't noticed any of the metal shades. Although, glass shades will put off more light....and there are some great fixtures on LU.
Hudson Valley also has some really interesting shapes. Sooo much more to choose from on LU than a big-box store. After you choose one, you can Google it then, to see if you find a better price.....

Bookmark   March 28, 2010 at 9:34PM
More Discussions
Looking for vendors of outdoor lighting
I am looking for quality outdoor wall lighting . I...
fiftyfab
My stairwell will be my photography gallery
I am going hang my photographs almost all the way to...
Gary Conrad
Recessed Lighting Layout for Kitchen
Hi, everyone. I know this is asked all the time, but...
firefox15
MR16 vs GU10
What is the difference between MR16 and GU10 halogen...
mtvhike
Rosette on slanted dining room ceiling?
Moved into a resale which has a dining room fixture...
Barb P
Sponsored Products
Lithonia Lighting T12 Troffer Clear Replacement Diffuser L2GT PLTS R5
$12.97 | Home Depot
A19 Lighting | Sumatra Wall Sconce
$99.99 | YLighting
E30003 Agron 3-lt Flush Mount
LBC Lighting
Safavieh Classic CL933A 6' Round Light Blue, Ivory Rug
$273.60 | PlushRugs
MR16 Square 3 Light Track Kit by SATCO Lighting
$83.85 | Lumens