Pls review our kitchen lighting plan?
OK, so I've attached our kitchen layout and wanted to check that we were on the right track with the lighting. All the cans are red, lanterns are purple, undercounter is orange.
1) Two pendant (lanterns) over center of island (yes, it's a little narrow b/c of orientation but I like the look,)
2) Four 4" cans on the corners of the island (how far to the corner should these be?
3) Two 4" cans over the fridge area (on the left, small wall - it's a full-size fridge/freezer.
4) A can over by the ovens (top left by the entrance from the butler's pantry)
5) Two 3" cans over sink behind a wood valence
6) Zephyr hood lighting
7) Under counter lighting throughout
Anything I'm missing or you would change? Thanks!