Bosch Vision

bobd_2009September 7, 2010

I'm considering purchasing a Bosch Vision washer and electric dryer for the following reasons. I love my Bosch dishwashers. The W&D will be stacked in a closet in the master bath on the second floor. From what I understand, the vibration from the washer in the spin cycle is minimal. I considered Samsung but the closet is short on depth and the Bosch will easily fit. Anybody have any experience with these models? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bancora

I bought my Bosch Vision 500 w/d a month ago. I really like them. Honestly, I did a ton of research and settled on Bosch (ideally I would love Miele but can't justify the $$). Mine are stacked on laminate flooring and yes, they are pretty quiet and not much vibration on the strongest spin cycle. Also have a Bosch dishwasher for about a month and so far it's been wonderful. I also considered Samsung in my top 5 and was cautioned against it by a couple of dealers and repair people (trustworthy ones ;-)

Bookmark   September 8, 2010 at 3:54PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marie_louise

I have also had my Boschs for about a month. I am completely satisfied with them.

I did NOT do very much research-my washer stopped spinning while we were in the middle of having all 3 bathrooms remodeled, and I was too busy to devote much attention to picking a new machine. I spent an hour or two reading this forum, then headed down to the local appliance store where I'd bought all the appliances for my kitchen a few years back. I trust these folks to give us good advice and a good deal (General Appliance in Berkeley.) Our favorite salesman steered us right to the Bosch 500. He showed us the Mieles, too, but I liked the simplicity of the Bosch dials-and they were about $1000 cheaper.

My units are on a concrete floor in my basement, so I can't help you w/ your vibration question. My clothes feel really clean, and soft despite not using fabric softener.

Bookmark   September 9, 2010 at 12:39PM
More Discussions
Stack Washer & Dryer to make room for Utility Tub?
Hi All! I have a very small main floor laundry "closet"...
Catie R
Vibration reduction in compact washers - Whirlpool vs. Asko?
We recently moved into a new house and are considering...
mannyzen76
front loading washer doesn't get clothes clean
8 years ago I bought a GE profile front loading washing...
slogan3561
Persil at Walmart!
I was looking through the walmart flyer and I saw that...
andi2928
Mystery holes in cotton knits
My husband and I have been perplexed for over a year...
nicoletouk
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™