Boston Selling Electrolux Washer and Dryer Help

cinemascreenSeptember 13, 2011

Hope this is ok to post here. I live in the Boston area am moving and purchased and Electrolux Steam Washer and Dryer set less than a year ago.

I cannot put it where I am moving, and have put it on craigslist at a good price. I bought it at Lowes and bought the extended warranty, but I haven't had one nibble yet.

I know craigslist is where bargain hunters go, but does anyone have any idea where to try to sell this at a decent price to buyers who are looking for upgraded appliances?

I also have a SS Maytag Fridge I bought and love that I'm trying to sell, too, so it's not just laundry.

Any help would be so appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dualref

It all depends on what you are asking in the way of price. If you have it priced near what you paid for it, it's not going to sell. People who buy things on Craigslist know that there is a risk in purchase and expect that to be reflected in the price.

Have you considered Ebay? You can start pricing high there and relist and relist at a lower price each time until it sells.

Or you could contact a used appliance dealer and see what they would offer you for the set.

Bookmark   September 15, 2011 at 1:21PM
More Discussions
Does Persil Liquid ProClean from Walmart USA contain....
optical brighteners. Their website is next to useless...
spicy19
Persil at Walmart!
I was looking through the walmart flyer and I saw that...
andi2928
essentials you can't live without in your front load washing machine?
I am trying to purchase a new washing machine for our...
abick2
Need help choosing a large capacity washer- whats the least bad option
I really want a Miele or a Speed Queen. That said,...
mwinfield
New Front Load Speed Queens
Hi everyone, we are replacing our old GE's- adding...
remodnana
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™