Occupancy Sensor for Electronic Ballast?

yoyomaFebruary 13, 2009

All the occupancy sensors I'm seeing are for magnetic ballasts only. Can anyone recommend one for electronic ballasts that turns on automatically, meaning not manual-on. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

See the link for a commercial wall occupancy sensor.

Here is a link that might be useful: Watt Stopper

    Bookmark   February 13, 2009 at 11:09AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
New kitchen lights - regular cans with retrofIt LED kit or LED cans?
Frankly, I don't know what "LED cans" look...
Pixi Lighting
Has anyone used the pixi lighting yet? It seems like...
Recessed Surface lights vs. Cans
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the difference between...
Make an impact with some LED!
I thought I would share this with everyone. We have...
Matthew Siegler
What should be dimmable in my kitchen?
We are doing a kitchen renovation, and like most new...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™