Where to find replacement lamp finials?

linnea56January 26, 2009

I got a nice lamp on clearance that has no finial on top. ItÂs not the kind that uses a harp to support a lampshade, which have a short solid bolt end at the top. This kind has a central stem that goes up the middle with 2 sideways bulb sockets branching off that. This is a 3/8 inch diameter tube that is threaded at the top. So it needs a finial with a wider opening. Any idea where to look?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Try bplampsupply.com. I have ordered from them several times without any problems.

    Bookmark   January 31, 2009 at 11:25PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Anyone using regular white bulbs in a clear glass fixture?
The light fixture my mom and I like best so far for...
Robyn Hoke
What light would look nice over the sink?
Hi, I'm stumped trying to find a pendant light to go...
Need help finding black lantern sconces
I am trying to find black lantern lights like this....
Disappointed with my LED recessed lights ... what now?
My LED recessed lights (Cree 6'' 2700K) were installed...
Sponsored Products
Regina-Andrew King Nine Recycled Glass Table Lamp
Euro Style Lighting
Twist Torchiere 3-light Satin Chrome Floor Lamp with Reading Light
Flos | Belvedere Spot Double F2 LED Outdoor Path Light
Lite Source Henley 2-light Torchier or Reading Lamp
Dimond D1982 Biscayne Table Lamp - D1982
$170.00 | Hayneedle
Milano Chrome Five-Light Chandelier
$215.85 | Bellacor
Red Pink Green Flowers Antique Tiffany Art Floor Lamp
Playa Brown One-Light Mini Pendant with Antique Bronze Canopy
$499.20 | Bellacor
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™