New Maytag Bravos Coming?

bert76September 7, 2011

Does anybody know if there are new Maytag Bravo washers coming out? When I went on the Maytag site last week, some of the HE TL models were gone - my concern is the 850 with the internal heater. Now I can't seem to look up any HE TLs on the site.

Also, what's the difference between regular Bravos and Bravo Xs?

I'm having no luck with the Maytag customer service line.

Thanks,

Bert

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
markb

All your questions have been answered in the previous Bravos threads. Why don't you read them?

Bookmark   September 7, 2011 at 1:56PM
asolo

Yo, Bert....a little effort, please.

Bookmark   September 7, 2011 at 8:48PM
bert76

Wow. I did read through them but there's so much non-pertinent information that I thought it would be helpful to have a concise, on-topic thread with facts rather than speculation and holier-than-thou opinions. Clearly this site has devolved away from useful user-generated content to a site for frustrated sales personnel since I was here years ago.

By the way, I finally did get through to Maytag. For other actual consumers seeking straight-forward answers without all of the attitude and hidden sales tactics found on this site, I suggest going straight to the manufacturer.

Bookmark   September 8, 2011 at 9:47AM
livebetter

"sales tactics" ... did I read that right??? Whoa ... didn't get that from any of the posts I read regarding your questions.

@bert76, you didn't clarify what Maytag told you. I too thought your questions were answered on the other thread so found it strange you posted again here. You didn't like the answers? I don't get it ...

Anyway, I'm curious if the answers you received were what Maytag told you. You seemed to leave out that information which makes your thread here useless for anyway searching for information.

Bookmark   September 8, 2011 at 10:47AM
markb

Gee Bert, I hate to break it to you but I'm not a sales person. I don't even work in the appliance industry. All the information provided in previous Bravos threads are readily available to anyone with a computer and internet connection.

Most people can sort out relevant information from personal bias. Can't you?

Bookmark   September 8, 2011 at 10:54AM
More Discussions
Speed Queen Front Load AFN50 Washer Review - Long Post
I have been lurking here for a while as one of many...
sandiego_steve
New Electrolux washing machine
Hi, I just got a new 70 series front load washer. When...
hollowayl
How to RePosition Side by Side Washer & Dryer to Stackable position?
Greetings! We are moving into a home where the only...
gem57
The perfect appliance? (survey)
Hi everyone! Whether for kitchen, laundry appliances...
hainnovation
i just want somebody to fix my speed queen!!!!!!
So the timer has been acting up on my AWN542 for a...
beaglenc
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™