Looking for replacement wide candle sleeves

lascatxJanuary 8, 2012

DH and I have looked at this fixture and are about ready to buy it for our breakfast room, but the candle sleeves are quite dark when not lit (you can see part of one from the larger fixture in the lower right corner).

The glass on our adjoining kitchen fixture is a frosted white and I'm just not terribly fond of that dark shade. I cannot remember the manufacturer of the fixture to search for replacement glass, size, options etc. Does anyone recognize it? Any suggestions on where to look for the pillar type covers? I've found a few and it looks like $30-40 each. That significantly changes the cost, but we both keep coming back to this one so I'm checking out options.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
roadbike

A more reliable source for the manufacturer name would be the retailer that is selling the lamp. Just call.

Bookmark   January 25, 2012 at 3:28PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lascatx

That would be nice if they would tell me the manufacturer or even make the call themselves but they say you can't change them and have not offered any help or suggestions. Doesn't make you want to do business with them.

Bookmark   February 7, 2012 at 12:39AM
More Discussions
Hubbardton Forge
Does anyone by chance have their Icarus and/or Mobius...
anniel58
looking for some direction choosing leds for family room
I want to add some recessed led lights to the family...
gwald
MBR ceiling light or fan
Hi all, We have a farmhouse/colonial that was built...
Anthony
Do LED lights put out enough light
I am looking at Moooi Raimond chandeliers. According...
mrsargent
2015 Title 24 and LEDs
Hello all, I'm looking to install LEDs in a house that...
elcabezon
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™