To me, watermelon has three parts:
1. The rind - the white part, great for savory cooking, pickles, sautee or stir fry.
2. The pink part - not very sweet, great for salads and soups.
3. The red part - The sweet juicy center, so good ice cold for fresh eating.
Watermelons were on sale last weekend here at $3.99 each. Normally $7.99.
Got a few.
What would you do if you have too many watermelons?
1. Frozen watermelon on a stick, like popsickles.
2. Watermelon in smoothies.
3. Dehydrated watermelon treats. Very delicious and sweet like candies.
4. Water melon powder to sprinkle on ice cream, etc.
Do you have other watermelon ideas?