Where can I find this?

barb_roselover_inJuly 4, 2014

I have a 12 inch cast iron skillet with the grille bottom. There is just myself and I would like to purchase preferably an 8 inch one which would be perfect for me. I went on line but the smallest they offer is a ten inch. Do any of you know of a source for the eight inch I prefer? Would appreciate your valuable advice as always. Barb

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
plllog

I always start with Amazon. It's a lot more expensive than Lodge, but this Bodum is 8.25" square (21 cm). It's from a Marketplace vendor and they have it in red and black.

There's also an induction ready aluminum one by Castey for a much more reasonable price.

Bookmark   July 4, 2014 at 3:25AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bellsmom

Here is a link to an eBay listing of a used white enameled cast iron grill pan. It looks pretty promising. $29, free shipping, so far no bids. Heck, I am almost tempted by it!

Just to be sure, before bidding I think I would ask the seller if it sits flat or is warped. I would also be certain the inside is just cast iron and not coated with some non-stick that might chip off. Doesn't look coated in the pic.

I am not familiar with the brand-- Well-Equipped Kitchen. Made in China, I think. It appears to be in decent shape--just needs a good seasoning.

Here is a link that might be useful: eBay listing

This post was edited by Bellsmom on Fri, Jul 4, 14 at 10:49

Bookmark   July 4, 2014 at 10:27AM
More Discussions
Monkey Princess makes pretzels
The Monkey Princess decided that we needed to learn...
annie1992
Does this Nutella frosting on my cake need to be refrigerated?
I finally found a Nutella frosting recipe that I really...
sooz
BISCUITS
Just made these biscuits, but felt they weren't worth...
Robert Givens
Need Recipe Help
Need Recipe Help Our church hosts a Lenten Luncheon...
blueheron
Happy Birthday Nancy/wizardnm
A little bird just told me that today is your birthday,...
annie1992
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™