Bryant AC Quote in Houston, TX

motocrossDecember 13, 2011

Our 15 ac system needs replacing. I have a quote for a new 17 SEER two-stage Bryant 127ANA048 condensing unit, CNPHP6124ATA coil, 313AAV060110 gas furnace and matching T6-PRH thermostat with a 10yr parts warranty.

The price quoted is around $9,000 including tax. This price also includes; all permits, double wall vent pipe, 36" X 36" slab and level with dirt, flex gas line, primary and secondary 400psi 3/4" pvc drain lines, safety float switch,secondary drain pan, furance stands, carbon detector, supply plenum, collars with dampers, enlarge a few ducts, add 20 x 30 return air filter grill, replace existing 20 x 25 return air grill, 20 x 25 x 5 filter cabinet & filter, plywood decking to meet code requirements, disconnect w/ conduit.

The company quoting the job has good reviews on the web, A+ rating with the BBB, insurance, license and was recommended by a close friend.

Is this a good setup and is this a good price for Houston market, you seeing better pricing out there?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
heatseeker

Seems alright price wise- I would beware of any BBB rating however for the company pays to be on that program and they call me all the time to join up- no thanks- Angies List is much better.

Bookmark   December 14, 2011 at 8:53AM
More Discussions
Pls tell me the best uses for Carrier Air Handler Model # FV4CNF003
Hi GW, I am stuck with a new 2012 air handler/heat...
ontariomom
How to heat this room?
Hi folks! First post in this forum. I live in ec Iowa....
sparky_10
Greenspeed, is this setup ideal/ worth it?
I am building up on my house (cape style) in Long Island...
David
I Like the Forum Changes
IMO; this new forum setup is an improvement...
udarrell
Nozzle size for Oil Burner ??
I have a Slant fin oil furnace that heats my water...
big_al_41
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™