Conversion Scheduled, Snow coming
Hi all, I have my oil to gas conversion scheduled for Thurs Jan 2 with snow predicted followed by a few frigid days. Any thoughts on whether to postpone for a few days and what precautions to take (electric heaters ready, etc)? The process dragged longer than expected. Thanks and Happy Holidays !!