LG waveforce long wash times

julescapJuly 8, 2012

I've owned my LG waveforce for about 5 mos now. I really love so many things about it EXCEPT that some wash times seem to take double or more the time as shown on the LCD readout when washer first starts. Anyone else notice this?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dadoes

The initial cycle times are to be considered an estimate based on ideal or average (or laboratory) conditions. Variances in fill time per household water pressure, spin balancing attempts, flush routines for oversudsing, larger vs. smaller load sizes, and heating time for any cycle that uses an onboard water heater for a specific target temperature will increase the required time.

Bookmark   July 9, 2012 at 12:45AM
julescap

Wow I'm surprised that there could be such a large difference even taking those variables into consideration. The times seem way off and more on certain cycles than others!

Bookmark   July 9, 2012 at 8:59PM
kodiakbear

Have you watched a load to see where the extra time is occurring? I ask because it could be balance issues causing the spin time to be reset.

Bookmark   July 9, 2012 at 9:56PM
More Discussions
i just want somebody to fix my speed queen!!!!!!
So the timer has been acting up on my AWN542 for a...
beaglenc
Eco Nuts Laundry Detergent
Has anyone here used these before. Saw them on Shark...
brentb21
Do HE TL washer really Clean?
I have had a traditional Maytag TL washer for the last...
jungleexplorer
Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Loading Washer
My GWL11 Top loading washer has had nothing but problems!...
jessicacbrandt
Electrolux new updated LOGO 2015
Electrolux is updating their LOGO. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWQYZ_oWCp0...
georgect
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™