Reasonable price for furnace job?
I am hoping someone can fill me in on whether the following is a reasonable quote:
850 sq ft unit, down-flow furnace, 80%, 60K BTUs, Payne, 96.5%, 1 stage
- Payne 80% Eff. 60,000 BTU Furnace
- Payne 2 ton cased coil w/ R22 TXV Valve
Warranty: 20-Year limited warranty on heat exchanger 10-year
limited parts warranty
The following Price Includes:
- Demo/Removal of an existing equipment
- New Equipment Mounting Corners
- New Condensate Line
- Supply and Return Plenum Modifications
- High/Low Voltage Wiring
- Gas Piping
- Equipment Start Up and Safety Inspection
Any advice appreciated!