Citron photos?

helainaNovember 1, 2005

I'd love to see photos of rooms painted with Citron paint. I'd really love to see cashmere sweater, cool sheets, steamy romance, or paprika in particular.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Lori A. Sawaya

helaina ~ I love full spectrum paint. I use and specify Ellen Kennon and Citron. The Citron clients that I have had have been long distance so I don't have pictures. I did notice that CJ updated her website and her scrapbook has many new photos in it. So here's the link, maybe that will help you out some. FWIW, I have the entire set of the paint pots and have painted out boards of steamy romance and paprika. They are stunning and I encourage you to get the paint pots to see for yourself.

Just for fun, I painted out Mr. Darcy and Fedora - love those too. I had to do a project for a class I'm taking and used Jasper and Treehouse for the wall colors. I painted out sample boards for the presentation and EVERYONE had to touch those boards. Jasper is golden and warm and Treehouse is a warm, rich olive. So pretty and so much fun.

Good luck,
Lori

Here is a link that might be useful: CJ's updated website

Bookmark   November 20, 2005 at 9:41PM
janetta_d

Bumping up all these paint color posts to keep them from getting knocked off by advice posts that don't belong in the gallery.

Bookmark   July 29, 2006 at 12:31PM
citronistaaiddecamp

I work at Citron Paint and Interiors. Did you ever see any pics? If not, I can try to find some.

Bookmark   February 2, 2008 at 10:59AM
More Discussions
Wood filler when sanding isn't possible
My toilet paper holder is attached to my vanity. I...
Linelle
How do you dress a 30' expanse of windows?
I have a wall with three sets of sliding doors onto...
a2momcheers
help with retudorfying my house one step at a time
My front steps have succumb to the coldest February...
roarah
Zinc top dining table- is it durable with kids??
We're looking for a new dining table for our formal...
myfirsthouse
what is IKEA Stocksund?
IKEA Stocksund So, I found this sofa cover on the IKEA...
nosoccermom
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™