Whites and Off-whites

DLM2000September 23, 2010

Here ya go moonshadow - I can only help with the off-whites but maybe this will get things started.

This is Benjamin Moore Palace White with incandescent lighting

Palace White again but with only indirect daylight

I have Ben Moore French White in my master bath but for some reason can't find any pics - will try and get some taken tomorrow

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
moonshadow

Oh thanks deb! I thought my other post fell flat on its face, lol. What direction does your dining room face, out of curiosity?

Bookmark   September 24, 2010 at 6:28AM
DLM2000

The dining room has one west and one north (the one with the clock) facing window - the front door also has a west window and that's the light you see coming in through the doorway. I REALLY like the color - it's light but not wussy and warm without making you think of a specific color. I worried about it working with yellow because all my transition areas (entry & halls) are a pale yellow but I think it works fine. I plan to paint my office/guest room the same thing unless it gets some weird undertone from the south facing windows.

Bookmark   September 24, 2010 at 12:10PM
Jennydotz

Another shot from my MLS portfolio:-) Sherwin Williams Eggwhite Semigloss. The color is pretty accurate, it's a pretty clean yellow-white. I liked it a lot, would have loved it with less sheen (richer color) but we live the semigloss lifestyle! Trim is Valspar Swiss Coffee/Sawyer White.

Bookmark   July 29, 2012 at 9:05PM
More Discussions
Backsplash ideas for white, modern kitchen?
I posted what became a quite exciting thread last fall...
sochi
Do you have a blog?
Not sure what the houzz rules are (snicker at myself...
the_foxes_pad
There has been much lighting talk… thought I'd share my new chandy's
We are trying to wrap up our new build. Still a way...
aktillery9
Kitchen window help, please
The kitchen puzzle pieces are falling into place! I...
springroz
What is a McMansion? Tell Us In 25 Words or Less
Everybody seems to have his or her own definition of...
kswl2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™