Bosch Vision 500 vs LG WM 3360

mpatel1080June 14, 2011

Hello,

I am shopping for a new washer/dryer pair and am torn between the Bosch Vision 500 and LG WM 3360. Both of them are in the 700-800 price range for each unit. Does anyone have any opinions on the units especially on how they clean and their reliability.

I know Bosch is discontinuing the line because they couldnt compete at these price points; but i'm sure they will make good on their commitment to keep making parts for 10 years.

Also, has anyone purchased online from AJ Madison?...they seem to have great prices.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bigdogmom_pa

mpatel - I purchased the Bosch Vision 500 pair in Feb of this year. So far I am very pleased. They clean well. I have no doubt they will last. Lots of cycle choices and I think I've tried most. The Sanitary is quite long, so if you need it, be prepared for it to take 3 hours. The other cycles come in close to an hour.

For the price i don't think you can go wrong. I've had a Bosch DW for more than 7 years w/no issues. I love it too.

Bookmark   June 17, 2011 at 3:01PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mpatel1080

@bigdogmom - Just ordered the Bosch pair...thanks for your input. AJ Madison had a great price on them, lets hope they deliver with no headaches. Any advice on what kind of detergent and how much to use on these to avoid any mold issues?

Bookmark   June 20, 2011 at 6:47PM
More Discussions
List price for new Speed Queens?
Looking at the new front loaders like everyone else...
jormydog
2015 washer/dryer
I just bought a new house and need a washer/dryer....
Jason Burroughs
Laundry room reveal
We just updated our laundry/mud room after years of...
kooopons
Do you put powder detergent in dispenser in front loader?
I finally finished the big bottle of liquid detergent...
marti8a
Stacking washer and dryers of different makes
I just learned that my Kenmore washer was beyond repair...
deleomeyer
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™