Method laundry detergent

cross_stitchJune 23, 2011

I've seen Method laundry detergent mentioned here from time to time. But a search for "refill" came up empty. While placing an order with Drugstore.com this week, I noted they sell a 20-ounce Method refills for $19.99. For those who like this product and are buying pump bottles at a grocery or big box store, this refill may be a welcome find. Shipping on Drugstore.com is free with a $50 order and it doesn't take long to get there with a couple of these plus other little 'necessaries'.

Anyone reading this who loves this product, please convince me I should try it, then I'll buy the refill someday.

Bonnie

Here is a link that might be useful: Method refill

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oregpsnow

I am almost done with my first bottle of the Method Free Clear and I like it. I like the small pump, no smell, little suds and it lasts a long time at my house. I use it as a prespotter and it works great. Seems to rinse out well. I wash mostly in warmish water in relatively short cycles in my HE FL and things get very clean.

Target has the pump on sale for about $10 frequently, so I don't know if the refill is really that good of a deal but if you prefer to order online it might save you some cash.

Good luck with your laundry.

Bookmark   June 23, 2011 at 6:31PM
More Discussions
Need help choosing a large capacity washer- whats the least bad option
I really want a Miele or a Speed Queen. That said,...
mwinfield
Stacking washer and dryers of different makes
I just learned that my Kenmore washer was beyond repair...
deleomeyer
Mysterious Stains on White Clothing LG front load
Hi, I've been searching for the answer to this question...
jenmenke
Fisher Paykel Washer/Dryer
Sears is now carrying Fisher Paykel washers and dryers....
phyllisb
Tide Turbo Clean Detergent
Has anyone tried the new tide turbo clean line. I saw...
harlowolivia
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™