Method laundry detergent

cross_stitchJune 23, 2011

I've seen Method laundry detergent mentioned here from time to time. But a search for "refill" came up empty. While placing an order with Drugstore.com this week, I noted they sell a 20-ounce Method refills for $19.99. For those who like this product and are buying pump bottles at a grocery or big box store, this refill may be a welcome find. Shipping on Drugstore.com is free with a $50 order and it doesn't take long to get there with a couple of these plus other little 'necessaries'.

Anyone reading this who loves this product, please convince me I should try it, then I'll buy the refill someday.

Bonnie

Here is a link that might be useful: Method refill

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oregpsnow

I am almost done with my first bottle of the Method Free Clear and I like it. I like the small pump, no smell, little suds and it lasts a long time at my house. I use it as a prespotter and it works great. Seems to rinse out well. I wash mostly in warmish water in relatively short cycles in my HE FL and things get very clean.

Target has the pump on sale for about $10 frequently, so I don't know if the refill is really that good of a deal but if you prefer to order online it might save you some cash.

Good luck with your laundry.

Bookmark   June 23, 2011 at 6:31PM
More Discussions
Vibration reduction in compact washers - Whirlpool vs. Asko?
We recently moved into a new house and are considering...
mannyzen76
Kenmore Elite Front Load Washer Smell
We have a two year old Kenmore Elite Front Load Washer...
joechsle
Do HE TL washer really Clean?
I have had a traditional Maytag TL washer for the last...
jungleexplorer
Electrolux new updated LOGO 2015
Electrolux is updating their LOGO. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWQYZ_oWCp0...
georgect
Magtag TL leaving white film on clothes
My Maytag has a selfcleaning filter, and I've had it...
sweeterthanhoney
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™