Tandil HE Question

chuffleMay 2, 2012

A good number of years ago, at least ten, I tried a bottle of Tandil detergent. That was when I lived in the city and owned a top loader - didn't know a thing about HE detergents at the time. I seem to recall not being overly impressed by the wash day results. Now, I use a front loader, and find that I have good results with Tide HE liquid for my warm water washes, and Gain powder for the hot loads.

While in the local Aldi earlier this evening, and on a whim, I bought a bottle of Tandil HE - won't be trying it until I do laundry over the weekend.

I am curious if anyone here has used this detergent, and what folks' opinions of the liquid might be.

Thanks,

Joe

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
srf122

I tried it once as well... It obviously comes from Sun Corp. because the bottle looks like the bottles from All, Wisk, Great Value, Up and Up and a bagillion other store brands that come from them. I hope it's better, because the last time I tried it I may as well used a heaping scoop of nothing in the loads it was used in. Just used it for rugs after that. All the other above brands are far better... Let us know...

Bookmark   May 2, 2012 at 10:42PM
chuffle

I'm really looking forward to trying this "premium" detergent, for it was certainly priced right - 64 loads at $6.99.

I don't know where Sun products are manufactured, but this detergent is made in Canada. I'm pleased to report that the bottle cap has dosage markings that are very clear to read - unlike some of the Sun Products that I have tried in the past.

I'll give this a go over the weekend and report my thoughts.

Joe

Bookmark   May 3, 2012 at 4:26AM
srf122

http://sunproductscorp.com/

Big big big big house brand manufacturer... Plus All and Wisk brands.

Bookmark   May 3, 2012 at 11:35PM
More Discussions
2015 washer/dryer
I just bought a new house and need a washer/dryer....
Jason Burroughs
List price for new Speed Queens?
Looking at the new front loaders like everyone else...
jormydog
Need help with LR/Mudroom/PR arrangement
We are breaking ground in 3-4 weeks and we still haven't...
daboyd4
Do you put powder detergent in dispenser in front loader?
I finally finished the big bottle of liquid detergent...
marti8a
Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Loading Washer
My GWL11 Top loading washer has had nothing but problems!...
jessicacbrandt
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™