rtwilliams: your laundry room
This weekend I came across an old thread with your laundry room pictures. After rooting through your photobucket, I've decided your look is exactly what I'm going for. Like you, I have a small laundry space (hard to even call it a room!) and plan on building-in my stacked washer/dryer. I'm curious about a few things:
- Access panel for your stackables: I was concerned about this myself, as how else do you hook up the dryer especially? Did you find it large enough and in the right spot? Mine would be beside a closet, so am thinking of a stud width opening for access.
2. How long is your counter (and cabinet run)?
3. Happy with the white/cream? As well as being very small, my room has no natural light so I'm also thinking of going light coloured cabs. Any issues (detergent, dirt, etc.)
4. Do you like the hanging rack, and do you actually use it? I'm debating that or 3 full upper cabinets.
5. Happy with the drawers, or would a bottom cabinet have been okay? Have learned from GW drawers are the best, and incorportated a lot in my kitchen. My feeling in the laundry, however, is it's a lot of container storage, so drawers wouldn't be as utilized.
6. Curious about your sink... is it integrated with your SS counter? Had never considered that but it looks great.
Anyway, your space is beautiful, thank you for sharing it online. Hopefully this is still your email address and you can give me some info so I can copy your look!
Here is a link that might be useful: original 2012 thread