rtwilliams: your laundry room

coco4444May 13, 2013

This weekend I came across an old thread with your laundry room pictures. After rooting through your photobucket, I've decided your look is exactly what I'm going for. Like you, I have a small laundry space (hard to even call it a room!) and plan on building-in my stacked washer/dryer. I'm curious about a few things:

1. Access panel for your stackables: I was concerned about this myself, as how else do you hook up the dryer especially? Did you find it large enough and in the right spot? Mine would be beside a closet, so am thinking of a stud width opening for access.

2. How long is your counter (and cabinet run)?

3. Happy with the white/cream? As well as being very small, my room has no natural light so I'm also thinking of going light coloured cabs. Any issues (detergent, dirt, etc.)

4. Do you like the hanging rack, and do you actually use it? I'm debating that or 3 full upper cabinets.

5. Happy with the drawers, or would a bottom cabinet have been okay? Have learned from GW drawers are the best, and incorportated a lot in my kitchen. My feeling in the laundry, however, is it's a lot of container storage, so drawers wouldn't be as utilized.

6. Curious about your sink... is it integrated with your SS counter? Had never considered that but it looks great.

Anyway, your space is beautiful, thank you for sharing it online. Hopefully this is still your email address and you can give me some info so I can copy your look!

Here is a link that might be useful: original 2012 thread

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
likewhatyoudo

laundry forum

Here is a link that might be useful: rtwilliams: question for you in laundry forum

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 11:26PM
More Discussions
Persil at Walmart!
I was looking through the walmart flyer and I saw that...
andi2928
Fisher Paykel Washer/Dryer
Sears is now carrying Fisher Paykel washers and dryers....
phyllisb
Speed Queen washer
When you all are discussing your Speed Queen, did you...
maylingsmom
Tide Turbo Clean Detergent
Has anyone tried the new tide turbo clean line. I saw...
harlowolivia
Favorite detergents again, please.
What are your favorite detergents (specify liquid or...
isherwood777
Sponsored Products
Abbyson Living Torrance Premium Top-grain Leather Armchair
Overstock.com
Cuadrado Cowhide Rug - Holstein - Zag Cowhide Rugs
$1,152.00 | HORNE
Copeland Furniture | Dominion Nightstand
YLiving.com
Antique Brass with White Linen Shade Plug-In Swing Arm Wall Lamp
$89.94 | Lamps Plus
Natural Hexagon Bookshelf
$39.99 | Dot & Bo