Laundry Room pictures

suska6184May 4, 2013

Anyone willing to post pictures of your redone laundry rooms, or direct me to a good internet source other than Houzz? My space really needs help, as it is in the basement with the utilities, 1/2 concrete floor 1/2 indoor-outdoor carpet, and whitewashed paneling. I would appreciate some inspiration!! Thanks in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
arlosmom

I'm just finishing up my basement laundry space. It's part of a larger basement project with lots of painting and tiling tasks still to be done, but the laundry space is pretty much complete.

My laundry area is not a separate room. It's in a wide hallway that leads from one part of the basement to the other part that's under our addition. Also in the hallway are a small full bath (door on the left) and the furnace room (double doors on the right).

In the laundry area, the machines and laundry sink are on the left, and the counter, cabinet and lower shelf for laundry basket and empty hangers are on the right. I'm loving the functionality of the Ikea butcher block folding counter.

Bookmark   May 5, 2013 at 8:20AM
georgect

NICE laundry area arlosmom!

How are you liking your Electroluxes?

I was browsing your pictures on Photobucket and really love your style. You home is so beautiful.
I love the gray & white bedroom with the painted white beams and ceiling fan (it looks like gray online or is it a shade of purple).

Really really nice home and cute dogs to.

Bookmark   May 5, 2013 at 8:37AM
arlosmom

Thanks georgect! So far I love the Electroluxes. I intended to get the 60s, but because of a warehouse snafu, the store offered me a 60 series dryer and a 70 series washer for the same price. Love them both, but I've really only begun to explore some of the options. Regarding the dogs, cute but naughty! : )

Bookmark   May 5, 2013 at 12:02PM
suska6184

bump

Bookmark   July 16, 2013 at 11:47AM
rococogurl

There are several on this link.

Here is a link that might be useful: laundry rooms

Bookmark   July 18, 2013 at 7:24AM
susanlynn2012

Arlosmom, I just love your laundry room set up so much and how pretty it is. Thank you for sharing.

Bookmark   August 1, 2013 at 12:31AM
allison0704

This is my favorite basement laundry area. Could be done in any style:

Here is a link that might be useful: Charming Cottage Laundry Room

Bookmark   August 7, 2013 at 1:43PM
susanlynn2012

Allison0704, I adore this laundry room! I love how the pipes from the laundry sink is covered with the pretty cloth skirt. I think I am going to do that to my new laundry sink when it arrives. I love the picture on the wall.

Bookmark   August 7, 2013 at 2:37PM
More Discussions
Magtag TL leaving white film on clothes
My Maytag has a selfcleaning filter, and I've had it...
sweeterthanhoney
Electrolux 60 Series #3
Well let this be a fyi. People do not ever purchase...
Mark
speed queen awn 542 and adg3lr dryer
Just purchased Speed Queen AWN 542 and ADG3LR Dryer Great...
bcsnave
Do any of you use Ammonia in your laundry?
A friend of mine says she uses ammonia in her wash...
mark40511
Do you put powder detergent in dispenser in front loader?
I finally finished the big bottle of liquid detergent...
marti8a
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™