Bosch next 300. Model wfmc2201uc

kittymMay 29, 2014

Flashing a plain E alert. No numbers. Can't open door. Tuned to hand wash and it seems to run. Any other cycle and E alert flashes. Called bosch, they didn't know what the plain E meant either.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
whirlpool_trainee

It should give some additional information. Maybe this helps.

Alex

Here is a link that might be useful: Literature

Bookmark   May 29, 2014 at 8:38PM
linus2003

This were very interesting, ive got this washer . It is faulty as yet but good to have if it gets that.
do you have the same manuel for the dryer?
Mine is broken, the drum wont stop spinning, even when the dor is opened.
it drys the laundry and turns off the heater but never stop turning at any program. My repair guy thinks is it a faulty controlboard and has ordered one. The price for doing this i 1/2 of what I paied for the dryer, but in sweden were I live we cant buy these big dryers any more of any brand. I dont get why we dont have these kind of machines in this country?
please help if you can......
all the best

Bookmark   May 31, 2014 at 9:06AM
whirlpool_trainee

You have the 10 kg dryer? Oh, I have the Dreamspace washer and was looking for a big dryer to pair it with but no luck. I could find the 10 kg Bosch washer but never the dryer and Whirlpool never even offered the Dreamspace dryer in Germany. Yeah, I'd really like to see some larger offerings around here, too.

Here's the dryer's manual.

Here is a link that might be useful: WTMC WTXD BOSCH Siemens Gas and Electric Dryer.pdf

Bookmark   May 31, 2014 at 10:22AM
linus2003

Thank you so much.
about 10 years ago I did look at the dreamspace by baucnect but Icould not get it down my basement but when we moved out to the farm were we live now I wanted a bigger machines. Then bosch had releesed their 10 kg washer and dryer. They are now 6 years and almost no problems other than I need to change the detergent compartment 3 times a year but thats of our hard water. Now as I said the dryer broken. I would have bought a new machine if I could but there are no available any longer. You can get whirlpool comercial machines that look like theamericans machines but Ihave no idea what they cost. And going commercial are to expensive.
Thanks again!

Bookmark   May 31, 2014 at 5:01PM
More Discussions
Do you put powder detergent in dispenser in front loader?
I finally finished the big bottle of liquid detergent...
marti8a
speed queen awn 542 and adg3lr dryer
Just purchased Speed Queen AWN 542 and ADG3LR Dryer Great...
bcsnave
The perfect appliance? (survey)
Hi everyone! Whether for kitchen, laundry appliances...
hainnovation
such a thing as a rolling laundry cart with extending legs?
i'm dreaming of a metal laundry cart on wheels that...
lmgch (formerly on GW)
Removing ink on silk?
Anyone knows how to remove ink on silk. Much appreciated....
yugoslava
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™