Our THREE local Targets discontinued Vaska

larsi_gwApril 1, 2011

:( I was going to pick up a bottle of Herbatergent at target this morning, since I really do like it on towels and sheets...but the shelf was EMPTY. I looked everywhere. Nothing.

I found a manager, and he said yesterday, they stopped selling Vaska, Mrs. Meyer's and CE Bigelow products. He said, that they did not sell & the only "more natural" lines they are going to carry are Method and Seventh Generation.

I wonder if all USA Target stores are cancelling Vaska & Mrs. Meyer's? I could see if 1/3 of our stores discontinued it...but ALL 3!

I love my new Mrs. Meyer's Geranium Fabric Softener. I actually now think it smells better and softens more than Ecover. And now...my Targets cancel Vaska & Mrs. Meyer's. Sad :(

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sshrivastava

There's always SOAP.COM

Bookmark   April 1, 2011 at 7:51PM
livebetter

It was all you "slow" adopters ;)

soap.com - free shipping - why not??

they even have the larger size bottle (64 loads)

would if I could

Here is a link that might be useful: soap.com - vaska

Bookmark   April 1, 2011 at 8:13PM
izeve

I better stock up then before it's all gone;-) BTW, at my Targets (2 in the area) Vaska is not displayed with laundry detergent but rather separately in a small section with other natural cleaners (where things like all purpose cleaners and hand cleaners are displayed).

Bookmark   April 1, 2011 at 8:22PM
larsi_gw

izeve...same at my local 3 target stores. Not with the detergents...special place. ALL gone!!! :(

Bookmark   April 1, 2011 at 8:23PM
badgergrrl

Those rats! I'm really beginning to dislike them. (Don't even get me started on their crappy aisle signs that only list half the aisle....)
Thank god for Amazon Prime.
(Although they still have Vaska in my local supermarket.)

Bookmark   April 1, 2011 at 9:57PM
covingtoncat

B U M M E R ! Any chance that Alberston's might keep it? There isn't one close enough to me that I shop there, but I would go in just for the Vaska. I was driving 30 mins to the Target, when I have one 15 mins closer.

Bookmark   April 2, 2011 at 1:53AM
izeve

I went to my local Target today - they still have Vaska, 64 load bottles of the unscented variety for $13.99 with a $2 off coupon. I now have two of these in my stash ;-) I like the unscented variety, it has just enough of the lavender/herby scent for me. BTW, if you use FS, Vaska unscented combines very nicely with Snuggle White Lavender and Sandalwood FS. I use only a little and the clothes come out so nice - clean, soft and with a light scent.

Bookmark   April 6, 2011 at 7:55PM
More Discussions
Stacking washer and dryers of different makes
I just learned that my Kenmore washer was beyond repair...
deleomeyer
New Electrolux washing machine
Hi, I just got a new 70 series front load washer. When...
hollowayl
2015 washer/dryer
I just bought a new house and need a washer/dryer....
Jason Burroughs
Persil at Walmart!
I was looking through the walmart flyer and I saw that...
andi2928
Dark color spots on clothes after washing/drying
I have been having having this issue for months now...
tylerr27
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™