Best site online to buy Persil?

wilkerson925April 20, 2010

I finally decided to try the persil out after reading such good things about it. What online stores are good to purchase this from?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
shirl51

I know there are probably better places but I bought mine here at Best Vacuum they carry Miele products. And free shipping.

Also Amazon has the Persil detergents.

Shirl

Here is a link that might be useful: Best Vacuum

Bookmark   April 20, 2010 at 6:33PM
Cynic

To me, for over $1 a load it should dry, fold and put the clothes away for me too! :)

No doubt in my mind it's a good detergent, but I can't rationalize that kind of price.

Let us know what you think of it when you get it.

Bookmark   April 21, 2010 at 10:04PM
sshrivastava

ROTFL

Bookmark   April 21, 2010 at 11:27PM
gates1

I ordered a box of persil universal powder last night, not the megapearls. Ive used it before with great washing and rinsing results. I hope it has not changed in quality. I paid 59.00 dollars, for the 75 wash load box and free shipping. The last time I bought it, it lasted me for months, so the price seems fair to me. My friends buy name brand soap then add to it, clorax 2, and oxyclean and I am not one for adding additional additives to laundry. If I have to do all that, then my detergent must not be working right

Bookmark   April 23, 2010 at 10:17PM
hcj1440

This was the best deal I found when I looked around last week. I just wanted to try so didn't want a super huge box. This one works out to 70 cents per load -- but catch it while the sale is still on because the normal price is $35.

Here is a link that might be useful: Persil universal powder 35 loads for $24.50 shipped

Bookmark   April 23, 2010 at 11:01PM
marie_louise

Here is another site to buy Persil. 45 load size Megaperls is $40. I'm not sure about shipping costs, but note that they have many local stores around the country (including my hometown.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Reliable Parts

Bookmark   August 15, 2010 at 12:44PM
mielemaid

The Euro grocery store, hands down has the best price.

http://www.eurofoodmart.com/index.html?target=products&mode=search&subcats=Y&type=extended&avail=Y&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&q=persil&cid=0amp;x=17&y=7

45 is just 19.99 there, if you order a certain amt it's free to ship. I also bought a huge box of Ariel there

http://www.eurofoodmart.com/ariel-c367.html

Ariel is 10 kg for $79.99

Both Persil & Ariel are listed under "cosmetics" on that site in case you're looking for it any other way.

Bookmark   August 17, 2010 at 5:47AM
ubercool

I bought mine from Better Products Online. The 75-load box was $64 plus free shipping. It's now priced at $75, but that's still pretty good.

Here is a link that might be useful: 75-load Persil

Bookmark   August 21, 2010 at 1:40AM
antss

$1 a load for clean close too expensive ???? You obviously don't value yourself very highly.

Ever buy a bottled water or soda pop? Spent a buck on that didn't ya? How bout a Starbucks at $5

It's all realative.

Bookmark   August 22, 2010 at 1:03PM
sshrivastava

antss, I don't think charging $40+ for a box of detergent is appropriate. $1 per load is extremely high when you compare the cost to less exotic products which are 1/5-1/3 the cost. Plenty of other products accomplish the same task at much lower cost. It's a personal preference. Many here love Vaska and claim it's as good or better than Persil. The cost? Just $9.99 for 32 loads, or 31 cents per load - less than 1/3 the cost of Persil.

Getting good results in the laundry has nothing to do with how much money you spend on products.

Bookmark   August 22, 2010 at 2:46PM
sshrivastava

Mielemaid, Euro Food Mart is falsely advertising on their site. While they are advertising a 45-load size box of Megaperls for $19.99, what they actually ship is the Universal Gold powder which is half as concentrated. You end up getting half of what you thought for the $19.95, and ends up being no cheaper than a $40 box of 45-load Megaperls from another web site.

Bookmark   August 22, 2010 at 2:49PM
More Discussions
Favorite detergents again, please.
What are your favorite detergents (specify liquid or...
isherwood777
Need help! Research New Washer, Bravos is totally trashed.
So confused, so many conflicting opinions. It truly...
thepond
HELP where can I (quickly) purchase a XL pan/try for my washer?
I bought a washer at Home Depot and two people there...
peasknees
Electrolux 70 series....where's Larsi
A friend of mine is looking at Electrolux 70 series...
gates1
New Front Load Speed Queens
Hi everyone, we are replacing our old GE's- adding...
remodnana
Sponsored Products
Lobster Seaside Hook Rug
Grandin Road
Thermocast Kitchen Wentworth Drop-in Acrylic 25x22x9 0-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen
Home Depot
Pearce Matte Black 35-Inch Four Light Chandelier
$398.00 | Bellacor
Crystorama Regal Chandelier - 48W in. Aged Brass - 5159-AG-CL-MWP
Hayneedle
DW 3528 Quad Row LED Strip Light 450/m 28mm wide 3.2m Reel
EnvironmentalLights.com