Need 2 washers & 2 gas dryers. Please just tell me what to buy!
I am researched out from kitchen planning decisions and I tried to start looking at laundry machines and everyone has a different opinion about what to buy and now I am confused! Plus, I know nothing at all about washing machines!
Here is my situation, please tell me what you would buy in each scenario. There are 2 of us & 2 dogs. Some day there may be up to 2 kids. I don't particularly want to spend Miele money.
1. Need a stackable washer & gas dryer for a master linen closet.
- Maximum depth in the closet is 37.5 inches total so I need to be careful on depth b/c the dryer line also has to be accommodated.
- 27 inch width (unless there is no way to accommodate a king comforter in that- I don't want to go bigger b/c that will make my laundry hampers too small)
- Needs to be able to accommodate a king comforter
- Speed is important- I want to be able to do a load quickly. I like the sound of the LGs that claim to be able to do a load in 36 minutes?
- We have dogs. Washer that's good w/ dog hair? (Is there such a thing?)
2. Need a washer & gas dryer for upstairs laundry
- Not stacked. Max of 61 inches available for both units
- Will some day be used for doing kid's laundry & main laundry of household.
Please tell me what to buy, laundry is not an area about which I know anything and I want something that will work well.