Samaung WA456...ok so you were correct ...sort of..

GregRodApril 1, 2013

So in the past month we finally have had an issue with our machine. No its not electronic, out of balance loads or bad drums. Our is has been with the aquajet feature. It was great for an amazing 2 months. About 3 weeks ago, we got a leak. Stopped using that aqujajet and it still washes fine. Got it fixed within 5 days, so Samsung parts service was more than decent.

Last night, Aquajet leaked yet again.

So ok...the unit does at least blow with the Aquajet, but no a Speed Queen is a no go as its too small for us...we had an old GE 3.3 cu ft..took forever to do laundry. We are using the Samsung without the feature but if things get worse..outside of a LG or Speed Queen what would you recommend?

TL preferred.

Thoughts....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
whirlpool_trainee

Two Speed Queen units, maybe? ;-)

Besides, it seems Samsung went away from the spinning AquaJet featue to a pump-driven system:

http://youtu.be/p2pdIiINpSw

Alex

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 11:10AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
GregRod

Well I'll be....well they said after the 3rd repair for the same reason they would swap it for a different model. Guess you've sent me a video clip of my next washer!! Because I think I already know how my story will end...

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 12:24PM
More Discussions
Do HE TL washer really Clean?
I have had a traditional Maytag TL washer for the last...
jungleexplorer
Speed Queen Front Load AFN50 Washer Review - Long Post
I have been lurking here for a while as one of many...
sandiego_steve
NEW Whirlpool Duet laundry team
Hi Guys, I'm a new blog writer and i review items....
Appliancetoday
Electrolux new updated LOGO 2015
Electrolux is updating their LOGO. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWQYZ_oWCp0...
georgect
Laundry room reveal
We just updated our laundry/mud room after years of...
kooopons
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™