HVAC Equipment Customer Satisfaction Survey

joecap5August 9, 2014

Hi Everyone,

I've been working for the past year to get a gas line run in my street. The gas company is finally ready to do it but now my neighbors and I need to replace our boilers.

Been trying to find a good resource with customer satisfaction of boiler brands. I've found some ok ones but I was hoping for something better.

I decided to put together a survey of my own that I'm hoping I can get a lot of people to fill out. You can access that survey at this link: http://eSurv.org?u=HVAC

I figured I'd might as well make it cover any HVAC system and post the results for all to use.

Really could use some help from all of you to fill it out and pass it on to anyone else that may have good input.

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: HVAC Survey

This post was edited by joecap5 on Thu, Aug 14, 14 at 1:08

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
RobCape

Here's my experience with Buderus
Nov 2009 $9650 for the burner and Super Store Stainless water tank installed.
Feb 2013 $809 for new return connection pipe and lower locking nut and gaskets replacement due to leaks.

May 2013 $2086 (that's two THOUSAND eighty six dollars) for faulty Buderus header manifold that leaked.

Aug 2014 Catastrophic heat exchange failure resulting in required replacement of entire unit as well as electrical components that got ruined due to leaking water and corrosion.

I've asked my contractor for a price to put a new heating system that is NOT Buderus. DO NOT BUY THESE MACHINES!! THEY ARE OVER PRICED, UNRELIABLE CRAP!!!!

Bookmark   August 12, 2014 at 3:03PM
More Discussions
Enery efficiency of exposed ductwork?
What are your thoughts on the energy efficiency of...
ccintx
Geothermal vs Carrier Greenspeed
I am looking to replace my current Heatpump. I have...
mkrafczyk
Are mini-splits a bad idea.
I have lived in both Europe and the Middle East and...
bry911
New Mini Split Designs for 2015
I, and I am sure others, would love to hear what is...
josey11
Need help with my Heat Pump
I have a 2 ton carrier air handler that is 410-A compatible....
Jason Johnson
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™