Half Load and Sanitize options in Bosch 800 series dishwashers
I am reading the documentation for Bosch 800 series dishwashers. Among other features that I am interested in, there are "Sanitize", "Half Load" and "Cutlery Tray". None of the 2 models offered in the 800 series have both "Half Load" and "Sanitize" options, so I am trying to find out if I can do both using a different way. Here are my questions about them:
1) At what temperature and for how long are the dishes sanitized using the "Sanitize" program?
2) Can you still sanitize the dishes even though you donÂt have this program, by setting the temperature manually?
3) If you have the "Sanitize" program, can you use it in combination with any Wash Cycle? Are there any limitations?
4) Does the "Half Load" option have specific characteristics in terms of the quantity of water used, time and temperature that make it worth it? If you donÂt have this option, can you accomplish the same results with another cycle (like Quick Wash)?
5) Is there a separate cutlery tray in addition to the silverware basket? Where is it located?