Persil - varieties
DH who is our main laundry dude is interested in trying persil is I can figure out and get the types. Our laundry set up is close to being done. We have the smaller older 220v Miele pairs. Those of you who use persil, please recommend which kind to try, how much to use for each load and where to buy from. What is your advice on bleaches, oxygen bleaches etc. Are they OK to use in Miele or unnecessary?
1) cotton white kitchen clothes (used instead of paper towels). I hope to be able to get these to be white after each wash. This will be a separate load.
2) gentle wash for day to day clothes
3) towels and bed linen. These will need to be washed hot enough to kill dust mites. Many of these are white.
4) darks - good quality business clothes
5) very delicate items like occasional silks, woolens etc.