Vaska.....

bookertFebruary 25, 2011

My local Sam's Club is no longer selling Vaska detergent....

The boxes they had left were soiled, but I bought a few of them due to the cost factor.

No price reduction, but compared to the cost at my local Target they were a deal!

Bummer when retailers omit items without asking me first! ha!

Question....

I have a large empty clear jug of Ecos, can I transfer the Vaska into it without causing thickening??

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sshrivastava

I buy Vaska in a plastic jug at the grocery store, so I think you should be fine. Just wash out any remaining ECOS to be safe and avoid mixing chemicals.

Bookmark   February 26, 2011 at 5:26PM
jimnyo

i was so sad to hear this! can anyone tell me where the next best (cheapest) place to buy the lavender herbatergent is? thanks!

Bookmark   June 7, 2012 at 4:51PM
Pat

I just got it from soap.com via Amazon. Better price than my local Hiller's Market here in SE Michigan. There may be a coupon on soap.com's site for Vaska right now. What a great change in detergent for me. Took a bad case of poison ivy to discover the greatness of Vaska. May never use anything else on my own things. Thanks to everyone on this Forum who has been touting it for years.

Bookmark   June 8, 2012 at 11:23AM
Tracey_OH

I don't know if you have the chain store Vitamin Shoppe near you but ours sells Vaska and Charlie's.

Tracey

Bookmark   June 8, 2012 at 1:21PM
cohoss

They had a huge sale a few weeks ago to blow out their inventory on the "regular" (old size) bottles but the web merchant link wouldn't work. It was more than 50% off. When people called attention to the website issue they apologized but didn't get it corrected and have since ran out.

Since Target stopped carrying it, I can only get it online here now. It's too bad as it was my favorite detergent ever but I don't want to go through hoops to get it (and pay extra for shipping).

Bookmark   June 11, 2012 at 4:32PM
dualref

One of our local grocery chains (HEB) carries it but it is not on the detergent aisle. They have it in with the floor washing products like Lysol, Spic N' Span, etc. on another aisle.

Bookmark   June 11, 2012 at 8:06PM
More Discussions
Getting ready to buy Speed Queens
Actually did purchase a pair of Speed Queens for home...
socks
which compact washer/dryer?
I really wanted the Miele touchtronic washer/dryer...
achase1961
Official Cheer HE Powder...Finally
I was so happy to find that P&G now offers Cheer...
kgdallas
New Front Load Speed Queens
Hi everyone, we are replacing our old GE's- adding...
remodnana
Affresh vs. Washer Magic
We've had our Duet for about two months, and so far/so...
chipshot
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™