Laundry Solutions

123LaundryFebruary 16, 2011

123 laundry solutions was established in response to the demands of laundry owners and your customers. From all laundry facilities - vacation units, rental housing, laundromats, or commercial laundries, the needs are simple... affordable, good-looking, reliable, heavy-duty laundry equipment and parts ready to help you meet your consumer needs, maintain a high-quality business, and provide a

increased means for profit.

They provide great used laundry equipment for sale: dryers, washer extractors, stack dryers,washing machines, coin changers, soap machines, laundry carts.Everything you need to upgrade and maintain the quality of your laundromat.

They carry quality new and used parts and laundry equipment. All major commercial washers and dryers: IPSO, Dexter, Milnor, Speed Queen,Wascomat, Huebsch, GE, Maytag, Whirlpool, Primus, ADC, Continental, and more.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oregpsnow

Hi Again,

Maybe you didn't see my post in the other thread you posted in. Since you just registered yesterday you may not have read the rules yet. This forum forbids ads. From the Instructions:
No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
EBay would be a better place to advertise. Doing it here will only get you into hot water.

Bookmark   February 16, 2011 at 4:34PM
More Discussions
Tried vinegar method to stretch shrunk wool pants but failed
Two 100% sweaters and one pair of 65% wool with 35%...
jjjjade H
The perfect appliance? (survey)
Hi everyone! Whether for kitchen, laundry appliances...
hainnovation
don't buy a samsung washer or dryer
I am in the market for a new set so I called my trusty...
monaw
Laundry room reveal
We just updated our laundry/mud room after years of...
kooopons
Speed Queen Front Load AFN50 Washer Review - Long Post
I have been lurking here for a while as one of many...
sandiego_steve
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™