Gas dryer suggestions(with Steam)

TonyV45February 3, 2013

Hello. I purchased a Speed Queen washer which will be delivered in about 6 days. I am looking for a gas dryer. My question is does anyone have the LG dryers with the steam option? The water tray is for the Lg looks small. It looks like i would have to constantly refill it. Does anyone know if this is the case? It looks like it would hold 1 cup maybe 2 cups of water.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gates1

I have the LG Gas dryer with steam. It holds more water than you think, and it works great for removing wrinkles and such from clothes. I prefer the water container over the hose connection due to another hose I have to worry about leaking. The dryer itself dries even the heaviest loads fast without over drying them and baking the clothes. Ive had the dryer two years and have had no issues with it at all, unlike my POS wave force washer, which I recently replaced with a speed queen washer. You dont want to leave the container full of water if your not using it as it might try to grow mold in it and such. I empty mine after I use the steam feature

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 12:18PM
More Discussions
How to access Program Mode in Miele W3038
After almost four years without a washer yesterday...
recordaras
Fisher Paykel Washer/Dryer
Sears is now carrying Fisher Paykel washers and dryers....
phyllisb
which compact washer/dryer?
I really wanted the Miele touchtronic washer/dryer...
achase1961
Is anyone happy with their front loader washer and dryer?
I am in the market for a new W/D set but all I read...
aprilh
Kenmore Detergent
Has anyone seen the Kenmore Detergent at Sears? I saw...
sparky823
Sponsored Products
Florence Style Loft Armchair Wool Set of 2 in Orange Tweed
$819.00 | LexMod
Cerno | Silva Giant Floor Lamp
YLiving.com
Gama Sonic Outdoor Lighting. Royal 20.5 in. Solar Lamp with 5 LED Bulbs, 3 in. F
Home Depot
Free Wheeling Wheels Of Style Brilliant Silver Pendant
Bellacor
Caroline Table Lamp
Lightology
Quatrefoil SmartStrand Carved Rug (6' x 9')
Overstock.com
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™