Funny - Exasperated toddler helping Grandma with computer

terriksOctober 4, 2012

I just love the look on this kid's face. This is how I feel dealing with people in my office!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
golddust

Soo funny. What a face. I picked up a teeshirt for my GGS that says on the front: "No, I won't fix your computer." He is now 10 months old and walking very well. Time flies, doesn't it? BTW, I am so proud of my GD. She is such an attentive little Mama.

Bookmark   October 4, 2012 at 4:45PM
mitchdesj

so cute !

Bookmark   October 4, 2012 at 6:25PM
camlan

This brings back memories of my brother, who is the IT guy at the high school where he teachers, trying to do something with his home computer and having a lot of problems. My two-year-old nephew kept singing tunelessly, "my computer, my computer, my computer." We all thought he meant that his daddy was working on the computer where Nephew got to play his computer games.

Nope, he was telling his dad to click on the "My Computer" icon. Which was, in fact, what my brother needed to do.

Bookmark   October 4, 2012 at 6:57PM
hilltop_gw

I'm sure this was the look on the Dish Network guy the other night when I called in. I'd programmed a new remote per instructions but things still weren't working. He's telling me press clear TV button, now wait for the lights, now the red TV button, now the up arrow once/second till TV shuts off, now the the # sign, etc. Still no luck. So then he said lets try resetting the box and the signal number(primary TV is upstairs, secondary TV in kitchen and box is in basement). So I'm running up & down stairs from room to room pressing buttons and checking numbers. Still no luck. He finally says he'll send a new remote. And to think they have to deal with problems like that all day long.

Bookmark   October 5, 2012 at 9:43AM
kitchendetective

Reminds me of this.

Here is a link that might be useful: Honest Toddler

Bookmark   October 5, 2012 at 2:52PM
More Discussions
My anniversary gift
Got a new piece of furniture the other day. Well sort...
the_foxes_pad
Appliances in. Please help me pick lights.
(It’s me. I've wanted to change my name for a while...
misformink
Online Furniture Store Question
Has anyone ever purchased from the http://www.the-furniture-store.com...
WalnutCreek Zone 7b/8a
What is a McMansion? Tell Us In 25 Words or Less
Everybody seems to have his or her own definition of...
kswl2
How to respond to social backlash aimed at your mid mod aesthestic? R
Today's retrorenovation blog was filled with subjects...
lov_mkitchenIOWA zone 6b
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™