6 in 1 Tomatoes

jae_tnApril 7, 2012

I learned of these wonderful tomatoes from someone here a while ago. I ordered some from the company "Escalon" in California. I ordered again last week and wanted to share the wonderful products and service I received from them. First of all, I have no affiliation with them and I am a long-time lurker here who has posted a few times but mainly hang out at the Kitchen Table. Their website was down so I called them directly and told the lady that I wanted 6 28oz cans of the Ground Tomatoes which were supposed to be $3.33 each. She asked me if I had tried their Tuscan Sauce before and I hadn't so decided to try 3 cans of it for the same price. The site mentioned 10% more for shipping. She trusted that I would send a check when I got their invoice and shipped the products immediately. Well, they got to Tennessee from California via UPS in about 3 days! The invoice arrived today and the grand total was $24.75! She only charged me $2.50/can and $2.25 for shipping. The best part is that the Tuscan sauce is outstanding also! These are the items that I ordered:

6 IN 1 All-Purpose Ground Tomatoes in Extra-Heavy Puree - 28 oz.

Allegro Tuscan Tomato & Herb Pasta Sauce - 28 oz.

I hope some find this helpful and will try them, especially if you can't find them locally, like me.

Here is a link that might be useful: Escalon

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindac

Than ks....nice to know who the "good guys" are!
Linda C

Bookmark   April 7, 2012 at 8:26PM
More Discussions
What's For Dinner #337
Annie, you and Elery are doing a wonderful job on the...
ann_t
What's Your Favorite Meal? To cook, to eat, to repeat...
Celebrate the continuation of the forum, and tell me...
plllog
Big Weekend Ahead
Hi everyone, I'll be making Crab Stuffed Mushrooms...
moonwolf_gw
A couple more questions about the new format
I've noticed that there's an underline, then gw after...
sally2_gw
Happy Birthday Nancy/wizardnm
A little bird just told me that today is your birthday,...
annie1992
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™