Replace cast iron with Runtal Wall panel

legalsec111June 15, 2011

This is probably a long shot, but can someone give me an idea of what it would cost (labor and material) to replace a cast iron radiator with a Runtal Wall panel (14'' x 24". The bathroom is on the second floor if that matters. I can't seem to find any info online. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I don't have a price but do have a thought. If this is in a zone with other CI rads, it will heat faster and cool faster that the rads so there may be wider temp swings than the rest of the zone. If it's on its own zone that won't happen.

    Bookmark   June 23, 2011 at 1:18PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Honeywell th6320R Thermostat
My Honeywell TH6320R thermostat (communicating with...
Why is split ductless so expensive when installed?
Hi, Long time reader, first post. I have a question,...
Blown in insulation vs spray foam
I am looking for advice. I have a home built in 2000...
Are mini-splits a bad idea.
I have lived in both Europe and the Middle East and...
Heat Pump in Northern Virginia
Does anyone have advice on which contractors may be...
Sponsored Products
Radial Galvanized 16-Inch Outdoor Wall Light
$213.95 | Bellacor
Tech Lighting | ELEMENT - 3 Inch LED Low Profile Housing
$430.00 | YLighting
Campania International Rio Square Planter - Set of 3 - 94-009-1803
$749.99 | Hayneedle
Gift Mark Four Tier Wood Bookcase with Clock - 2072BW
$88.30 | Hayneedle
Jesper Office | 2000 Collection Computer Table
Simple Lines Ten Arm 2-Tier Chandelier by Hubbardton Forge
$850.00 | Lumens
Clairemont Brushed Nickel One-Light Bath
$77.00 | Bellacor
St. Patrick Wall Sign
$12.99 | zulily
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™