Questions for owners of Bosch Nexxt 500 Series washers
I am buying a new washer and have narrowed my list to three machines. This is one of the machines that I really liked. I have also posted questions for owners of the other two machines. I was hoping some Bosch owners would be willing to help me. I have been to the Bosch website, talked to dealers, and read the manual, but I think actual input from owners would be the most important factor in finding a great machine. So, these are my questions:
1. Are you happy with your machine?
2. Do you feel it cleans and rinses well?
3. Have you had any problems with vibrating or shaking? (I am installing in a first floor laundry room, main support for house, steel I-beam, runs under the room.)
4. What are the actual wash times like?
5.Does the machine have a heavy duty cycle? or what do you use to wash towels and bedding?
6. In the manual step one in useing the machine said to turn on the taps. Do you turn your taps on and off at each use?
7. If you could change anything about the machine what would it be?
If there is any other info you think is important to know, please tell me! Thank you so much for your help in answering any of these questions. I will value any input.