New samsung wf405 washer pump questions

sweetmindy805January 11, 2013

Hi there. I am new to the forums and find this site very helpful. We just bought a wf405 samsung. We've had front loaders before but I have a question. The pump runs during the wash and rinse cycle, but off and on. The speed spray jet does not work when this noise is heard, but does work during the cycles it's supposed to come on. Is the pump running because of the power foam? Because I don't see any water being added or sprayed when I hear the pump run. But the speed spray does work. So I don't think anythings clogged. Also there is a nossle on the far left, but I don't know what that ones for. Any info helps. It drains and spins fine

Mindy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sweetmindy805

Figured out the pump noise is the power foam. The pump circulates the water and detergent under the tub and some foam or suds come up through the holes. Phew!
Now I've used the sanitize feature a few times. But it pauses at 41 minutes or about 20 minutes. Is this to heat the water?

Bookmark   January 11, 2013 at 5:58PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
CallaLily1973

I am interested in purchasing a Samsung wf405 as well.Do you think the machine uses enough water during the rinse cycle? Is the water level similar to the water level in the SEE THE SPEEDSPRAY DEMO on http://www.samsung.com/us/smartappliances/? Thanks.

Bookmark   April 15, 2013 at 9:57PM
More Discussions
Speed Queen Front Load AFN50 Washer Review - Long Post
I have been lurking here for a while as one of many...
sandiego_steve
don't buy a samsung washer or dryer
I am in the market for a new set so I called my trusty...
monaw
Eco Nuts Laundry Detergent
Has anyone here used these before. Saw them on Shark...
brentb21
Electrolux new updated LOGO 2015
Electrolux is updating their LOGO. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWQYZ_oWCp0...
georgect
2015 washer/dryer
I just bought a new house and need a washer/dryer....
Jason Burroughs
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™