My Stacked Bosch

sdtripletsJune 8, 2004

Hello, this is a picture of my stacked bosch washer dryer. I got them about a month ago and I love them. We live in a very small Southern California house. The previous owners had a Kenmore TL Super Capacity washer dryer outside. They had built an ugly box to put them in. My husband and I researched an found that we could convert a small closet for the new washer and dryer. Based on recommendations, size and previous experience we purchased the Bosch Axiss.

We converted the closet and stacked the set. Eventually we will put doors and a cupboard on top, but right now I love it exposed. I do about 2 loads of laundry a day and the doors would get in the way right now.

We are also having a carpenter come in to convert the nearby cupboards into pull out hampers and a drawer for laundry detergent. This idea is one we got from Luna.

Hope you enjoy and it give you ideas. Thanks, SDTriplets

Image link:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sdtriplets

I also wanted to inlclude the plumbing and the flooring, but it would not let me do more than one picture. Sorry.

Bookmark   June 8, 2004 at 1:02PM
claire_de_luna

This looks like it's workin' for you! Don't you just love having this where it's handy? Great Job.

Bookmark   June 8, 2004 at 2:26PM
snookums

It looks great. I checked out your picture of the plumbing too. Where/how is the dryer vented?

Bookmark   November 15, 2004 at 2:42AM
sdtriplets

Snookums,
You will notice that there is a round hole drilled in the floor. Our dryer is vented using that hole. The hose goes under the house, into our crawl space, and then pointed outside.

Hope that helps.

SDTRIPS

Bookmark   November 23, 2004 at 10:21PM
More Discussions
Mysterious Stains on White Clothing LG front load
Hi, I've been searching for the answer to this question...
jenmenke
Favorite detergents again, please.
What are your favorite detergents (specify liquid or...
isherwood777
Need help choosing a large capacity washer- whats the least bad option
I really want a Miele or a Speed Queen. That said,...
mwinfield
Official Cheer HE Powder...Finally
I was so happy to find that P&G now offers Cheer...
kgdallas
Does Persil Liquid ProClean from Walmart USA contain....
optical brighteners. Their website is next to useless...
spicy19
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™