Kenmore OASIS 3.8 Washer Model 28032

joseph123January 3, 2008

Hello all.

After reading and reading so many reviews on the Kenmore OASIS washer and getting a headache, we got one to try out.

Our model is is the 28032 3.8 cu. ft. with agitator (not the 27032 model). Sears gave us a new washer when our old 13 year old Kenmore died.

It has only been 2 weeks, but so far so good. I am not sure if the 28032 model is a new model which fixed some of the problems with the older 27032?

I read many problems listed here, so here is our experience so far after 2 weeks of heavy usage:

Chlorine not dispensing: Works well - I watched it and it sends lots of water through that thing.

Error codes: None so far - everything works.

Tangling of clothes: Yes on large sheets, but this was also true on our old model. Nothing has been damaged nor trapped.

Moving: No! This machine spins like crazy and it is amazingly well balanced and has not moved from it's location.

Clears very well: Yes - I am amazed at how well it cleans with the same detergent as before, the washer just does a better job.

Noise: This is the only item I have to agree with other posters - when it starts spinning, it is noisy and it sounds like a jet taking off. The clothes do come out *very* dry however.

All in all, so far, I am very happy with the 28032 OASIS.

Does anyone know if this model, the 28032 is superior or better than the 27032 model?

More Discussions
such a thing as a rolling laundry cart with extending legs?
i'm dreaming of a metal laundry cart on wheels that...
lmgch (formerly on GW)
Do you put powder detergent in dispenser in front loader?
I finally finished the big bottle of liquid detergent...
marti8a
Eco Nuts Laundry Detergent
Has anyone here used these before. Saw them on Shark...
brentb21
Magtag TL leaving white film on clothes
My Maytag has a selfcleaning filter, and I've had it...
sweeterthanhoney
Removing ink on silk?
Anyone knows how to remove ink on silk. Much appreciated....
yugoslava
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™