rainbow baby afghan pattern

huggybear_2008December 26, 2008

A little while ago, I saw a pattern for a rainbow type round or star shaped baby afghan..I would like to make this for my great neice for her new arrival in Feb.. they are doing the babie's room in Purple and greens, so I thought I could use shades of light purple to dark and then shades of light green to dark.. sorta blends in. you work the patten in a ripple style and you use two strands of yarns..switching after a couple of rows to one shade of the light color and one color of the next darker shade and then you work two strands of the darker shade for a coulple of rows then etc. normally you would use shades of the rainbow.. but I want to try shades of puple and greens..

If anyone has the pattern for that afghan please let me know

thanks,

Huggy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ladybuglove

huggybear

I have that pattern and it is also avaliabe on a free website I put the link below. I have anther one email me andi willsendit to you my email is in my page

Here is a link that might be useful: round ripple afghan

Bookmark   December 26, 2008 at 12:26PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
donna_loomis

I think you are talking about the peaceful pastels afghan. It is pretty much the same pattern that ladybuglove posted. But if you want the exact number of rows for the blending, send me an email and I'll reply with the pattern.

Bookmark   December 26, 2008 at 12:56PM
More Discussions
Shoulder Sling Purse
Hi Would anyone happen to have this pattern to share?...
dollydolots
Looking for Knitted Slipper Pattern with Ribbed Sole
I bought these slippers at a craft sale, they are knitted...
enjoyingspring
crochet hook size
If you use a bigger hook will the product be bigger?...
casi
reading a rowan pattern
I'm new to Rowan patterns and am puzzled from the beginning....
mdwimm
Bargello-like Long Crochet Potholder pattern
When I was a kid (70's?), I made my mom some potholders...
lascatx
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™