Does anyone know Annette from Lafayette

FireFightersMoMNovember 18, 2008

I am looking for a dear friend that I met one the net. She is a big time knitter. So I was hoping that might have been where we met. I honestly can't remember. She was kind enough to send me a pattern. We became friends emailing back and forth across country.

Recently I have not heard from her. I am worried about her due to her health. I am hoping maybe she has been on here..and someone knows her. Her husband Jack plays Santa for St Judes if that helps.

Thank you in advance for ANY help. If you know a site she might have been...you could email so I could keep looking.

I had my computer crash and lost phone number for her.

FFM

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
donna_loomis

There are many Lafayettes throughout the country. I work in Lafayette, California. I don't know her, but if she lives in Lafayette, CA, you could email me her last name, and possibly her address or street, and I might just be able to locate her for you.

Bookmark   November 19, 2008 at 8:43AM
sandra_ferguson

In this country Lafayette was a much beloved person from our national history, and I'd venture to say, there is a Lafayette in EVERY state, and most counties in each state....that means thousands of them....it is an incredibly common name here in the states.
If you know her full name...given and surname...and, even better, the name of her husband, then you can take that information and go to any one of the internet white pages, fill in her name, Lafayette, without the name of the state, and see what comes up.....ditto for Jack.....maybe you'll recognize something, like the telephone #. Start here, but there are others;
http://www.whitepages.com/person
Don't forget to try other possibilities....Jack is a Nickname for John, so try that, too...also, just an initial J. for given name.
Good luck.

Bookmark   November 19, 2008 at 10:00AM
FireFightersMoM

I found her :) Thank you for the replies. After many hours on the net, I was able to locate her. We had a wonderful talk. For some reason I was not getting her emails.

Bookmark   November 19, 2008 at 10:09AM
More Discussions
Granny Square vest
I knit a lot while riding my exercise bike. I want...
barb_roselover_in
Looking for pattern
Hi everyone..... Hope you had a great Christmas. I...
francy13
sesame Street Patterns
I have some charts of the characters. I saw some people...
clare1501
looking for Annies Attic Dainty Dress Up Pattern
Does anyone out there have or know where I can get...
nursemom
Searching for Columbia Minerva Christmas Stocking pattern
I am looking for a Columbia Minerva Santa Claus Christmas...
lmush
Sponsored Products
Custom Hadley Upholstered Headboard
Home Decorators Collection
Home Decorators Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Home Decorators Collection Rugs
Home Depot
Le Corbusier LC5 Style Sofa Bed-White - 100% Italian Leather
IFN Modern
Safavieh Hand-hooked Ferns Black/ Olive Wool Rug (8' Round)
Overstock.com
Americh Infini Vista 7547 Tub (75" x 47" x 22")
Modern Bathroom
2nd Avenue Lighting Byzantine Eight-Light Semi-Flush Mount Light
LuxeDecor
Koncept | UCX 48 in. Undercabinet Light
$359.10 | YLighting
Bolt Eggplant Tall Block Ottoman
$209.00 | Bludot
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™