Red Heart soft yarn prices at Walmart

ryseryse_2004October 14, 2013

I love this yarn -- it is so soft and is -- was--- very affordable. Less than a month ago, I ordered some online at Walmart (free shipping if you pick up) and the price was 2.88 a ball. Today, I was planning to order more to finish my project and it was $5.30 a ball!!!

Yikes! So, JoAnn was having a sale with free shipping up to $15, so I just ordered from them. (at $3.49) Sure do hope it is just a mistake on the part of Walmart.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
acraftylady

Prices change all the time on the Walmart site so my guess is it went up. I get it in store at Joannes and use 40% coupons one each skein to help save on cost. Mary

Bookmark   October 15, 2013 at 11:59PM
ryseryse_2004

Mary, where do you get all of those 40% off coupons and how do they let you use more than one at a time?

Bookmark   October 17, 2013 at 9:53AM
acraftylady

The Joanne's I shop at let's us use more than one coupon on our order and they can be competitors coupons too. If I have 4 non sale items and have a Joanne's coupon from the flyer, one from email, one on my smart phone and a Michael's coupon I can use them all at once. Check if your store does that as some might not. I am signed up with Joanne's, Michael's and such to receive their emails plus apps on my phone for their coupons too. Mary

Bookmark   October 17, 2013 at 10:17AM
donna_loomis

Our Joann's will let us use more than one coupon, but only one of each type. For instance, I can use a 50 percent off coupon on one item, a 40 percent off coupon on another, and so on. I didn't know that for a long time, until a clerk mentioned it to me.

Bookmark   October 17, 2013 at 5:01PM
minnie_tx

not Mary but hereis how you get the coupon/ I usually print 2 on a blank email and then print them out and carry in my purse

Here is a link that might be useful: 40% coupon

Bookmark   October 20, 2013 at 11:50AM
More Discussions
Crochet Owl Fingerless Gloves
If you have some left over yarn you can easily to make...
jane_green
Knitting or crocheting? Which one first?
I would like to learn to knit and crochet. I've tried...
newgardenelf
Looking for Annie's Attic pattern club newsletter binders
I am looking for the small binders for the pattern...
Liz Wright Eads Fitch
Looking for pattern
Hi everyone..... Hope you had a great Christmas. I...
francy13
Have you done this?
I knitted a sweater. It was with a yarn that was the...
barb_roselover_in
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™