I got my bamboo DP needles

sandra_fergusonSeptember 13, 2008

I got my DP bamboo needles today from China and they are every bit as nice as the 13" ones I got earlier...sets up through and including size 15s..and all for less than $13.00.

Don't be afraid...I have absolutely no complaints with the service or the price.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
donna_loomis

Another satisfied customer. Seriously, good to know that it wasn't a scam or bait and switch. I hope you knit kazillions of happy stitches with them Sandra.

Bookmark   September 13, 2008 at 7:38PM
lilbj48

I'd like to get a set myself....how do I go about ordering them?

Bookmark   September 14, 2008 at 3:08PM
sheilajoyce_gw

Yes, I could use a bamboo or wood set of dpns. How do we identify the company you recommend?

Bookmark   September 14, 2008 at 4:34PM
sandra_ferguson

I bought mine on an auction on ebay, but they have an online ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/8seasonKnitting you could surf around on ebay and see if they have an auction now, on what you want...and, check with their online store to see what they sell them for without the auction.
The only problems are....it takes about 21 days to get here from China .......English is not their native tongue, but Hong, the contact person, seems to be a very nice lady, and very helpful, even if the English is a bit 'off'. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.
Now I'm awaiting the brown yarn auction I 'won' for 99cents + $8.00 shipping...coming from inner Mongolia!!! (who even KNEW there was an INNER Mongolia?) lol

Bookmark   September 14, 2008 at 5:35PM
Vique_Pa

Wal Mart has double pointed needles in bamboo and I love them. They are nice and smooth, really a pleasure to work with. Vique.

Bookmark   September 15, 2008 at 11:33AM
More Discussions
How about this?
Want to make a simple little scarf to wear with a coat--not...
barb_roselover_in
Knitting or crocheting? Which one first?
I would like to learn to knit and crochet. I've tried...
newgardenelf
craft fairs
What have you found that is selling good this yr? Thanks. Hope...
sorie6
sesame Street Patterns
I have some charts of the characters. I saw some people...
clare1501
ISO a pattern to knit a Bat Wing sweater.
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a pattern to knit a Bat...
AussieWa
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™