desperatly wanting

ladybugloveSeptember 17, 2008

Hello

I am seeking 2 patterns they are both MM one is the butterfly dance afghan and the other is the dolophins at play. I am willing to buy the patterns at a reasonable price. I dont really want the kits but I have tryed to order them from MM but they are not avalable on the us site and the canda site does not allow orders from a us address. So I have tryed calling the canda toll free # but it is not avaliable from the usa. I have also orderd the canda catalog but only recieved the us one. I have also called the ustoll free # and they said i could not order them because the do not offer those afghans agggghhhhh

I have a daughter who love dolphins and wanted to make it for her for christmas. But time is starting to run out.

So please if there is any one who can help you can save my sanity and hair from being pulled out out of frustration LOL. email ladybugvg89@hotmail.com I am very willing to share some of my patterns in exchange

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sandra_ferguson

I'm afraid I don't have any answers for you....surfed the net but couldn't find any instructions.......actually, I haven't seen afghans....all I've found were hook rug kits with those names; Butterfly dance and dolphins at play.....sorry.

Bookmark   September 21, 2008 at 9:44AM
dcinsc

I don't have the MM afghan pattern but I do have a Coats and Clark Butterfly afghan (B-616) from book 177 (1967). It is done on Afghan Hook size G. The afghan measures 53X62 finished. There are blocks of butterflies and plain blocks that are shown with yarn embroidered flowers.

Bookmark   September 25, 2008 at 3:20PM
patnj

I don't have the pattern your looking for but I do have a copy of the Dolphin of Dreams afghan. If you would like a copy please email me with Dolphin in the subject line and I will send you a copy.

Bookmark   October 1, 2008 at 7:03AM
More Discussions
Shoulder Sling Purse
Hi Would anyone happen to have this pattern to share?...
dollydolots
Granny Square vest
I knit a lot while riding my exercise bike. I want...
barb_roselover_in
Looking for free pattern
I am looking for a free knit pattern for a little girls...
krazyknitter
ISO a pattern to knit a Bat Wing sweater.
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a pattern to knit a Bat...
AussieWa
Looking for Annie's Attic pattern club newsletter binders
I am looking for the small binders for the pattern...
Liz Wright Eads Fitch
Sponsored Products
Sake Multi 50 x 96-Inch Taffeta Stripe Curtain
$86.95 | Bellacor
Pima Cotton 600 Thread Count Deep Pocket Sheet Set
Overstock.com
Blue & White Juniper Rug
$29.99 | zulily
Designers Fountain Elements 86504 4-Light Bath Bar - 86504-CHA
$299.50 | Hayneedle
International Caravan Santa Fe Nailhead Single Seat Swing
Overstock.com