Looking for a knit bootie pattern

tpcougarSeptember 4, 2006

I have been trying to find a knit bootie pattern for a cowboy bootie (not the crocheted one from Annie's Attic). I will put a picture in the gallery so you can see what it looks like. I saved this picture a few years back and have not been able to find the pattern or even remember where I got the picture. If anyone happens to know where I can find this pattern I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much. ~Tricia

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
profsusan

there was a posting here in the spring for a knit cowboy bootie - don't know the Annie's Attic one but here is another crochet one (you need to click on the picture link at the bottom of the pattern) - not as soft looking as the one you are interested in but maybe it would "spur" someone who posted in the spring to repost

Here is a link that might be useful: Cowboy booties

Bookmark   September 5, 2006 at 8:02AM
Dash2

Check out this list. There should be something here that will work for you.

Otherwise, just find a plain bootie. Do the sole in garter. Then do the instep in bands of stock. st. and garter st. The leg part of the bootie is a pattern called feather and fan. It can be found on the net.

Here is a link that might be useful: Baby Booties

Bookmark   September 8, 2006 at 8:50PM
tpcougar

Thank you yarnlover...I may have found a pattern in that list that I can adapt for what I want. Now to get my other knitting project out of the way so I can work on it LOL. ~Tricia

Bookmark   September 9, 2006 at 5:40PM
More Discussions
What have you made lately?
Made this scarf for my niece for Christmas. The photo...
Lindsey_CA
craft fairs
What have you found that is selling good this yr? Thanks. Hope...
sorie6
knitted rippled afghan
I would like to use up some scrapes of yarn and make...
mystic_2008
Looking for free pattern
I am looking for a free knit pattern for a little girls...
krazyknitter
Shoulder Sling Purse
Hi Would anyone happen to have this pattern to share?...
dollydolots
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™