tea pot cozy pattern link here

quirkpodAugust 7, 2008

Let's work on something together and share our results. This would make a nice xmas gift. http://megan.cc/RosyCosy/ I got it at crochetpatterncentral.com just click free crochet patterns, then click cozies.

Here is a link that might be useful: pattern link

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sheilajoyce_gw

Well, I would have a problem finding the colors. I am just finishing a ruby sweater for DGS, so I have the red in a sport or dk weight. I also have white and pink, not rose. Don't have green. but it would be fun to try. Wonder if it will fit my teapot.

Bookmark   August 7, 2008 at 9:28PM
sheilajoyce_gw

I am about half done. Grandson is visiting, so I can't get my yarns and hooks out while he is up. He wants to play with all of it. So I just have the time he is napping. He leaves after dinner tonight, so it will be done in a few days.

Bookmark   August 14, 2008 at 6:54PM
sheilajoyce_gw

I finished the cozy in the wee hours last night watching the Olympics. I had one section that just would not cooperate, after doing it just fine on the other half too, so I finally gave up and fudged it.

I had to make it a tad shorter to fit my 2 cup teapot, so I just used hdc in the last 2 rows instead of dcs. I also had to make the bottom a little tighter by adding some additional decreases. It is cute and flowery and I wish there were someone on my Christmas list who would enjoy this bit of feminine tea whimsey. Sooooooo, I guess I will just have to use it myself! And I did just that this morning. I worked surprisingly well.

Bookmark   August 16, 2008 at 7:38PM
More Discussions
I want to learn to knit or crochet.
I have no one to teach me. Which is easier to learn...
eclair
What have you made lately?
Made this scarf for my niece for Christmas. The photo...
Lindsey_CA
How about this?
Want to make a simple little scarf to wear with a coat--not...
barb_roselover_in
craft fairs
What have you found that is selling good this yr? Thanks. Hope...
sorie6
knitted rippled afghan
I would like to use up some scrapes of yarn and make...
mystic_2008
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™