looking for Annies Attic Dainty Dress Up Pattern

nursemomJuly 23, 2006

Does anyone out there have or know where I can get a copy of the Dainty Dress Up baby girl crochet dress/bunny jumpsuit pattern? It is by Annie's Attic and has 7 patterns on it. I've had bad luck with trying to hold onto this pattern. About a year ago I bought 2 of these and paid a total of over $100 and I think I let a patient at the hospital where I work accidently take it home with her. Well, I'm not sure exactly which patient, etc...Anyway I really need another copy. Can anyone help?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ownedbyadog

I have the pattern and will be glad to give you a copy. Email me!

Bookmark   July 23, 2006 at 7:27PM
chicanamamii

I was looking for the Annie's Attic heirloom dainty dress pattern and I have had no luck in finding it, If you would share a copy it would be very much appreciated.I found a posting on a different site but she forgot where she got the patter but I only have a picture of the pattern I am looking for, In order to make it for my two grand daughters. thanks so much, if you can help please post a reply or e mail me at ChicanaMamii@Hotmail.com

Bookmark   November 11, 2006 at 4:19PM
ruthie395

I am also looking for this pattern and like the other person I only have a picture of these outfits. You are the first one I've found that has knowledge of this same pattern. Help please. Thank you much.

Bookmark   January 13, 2007 at 3:16PM
peni

Oh my gosh, I have been looking for this same pattern, I also lost mine.......If there is anyway you might share with me also, I will be forever grateful!! Many thanks.
peni@cableone.com
peni

Bookmark   February 26, 2007 at 10:31PM
cheryatsu_aol_com

I've been searching all over for the Annie's Attic Dainty Dress-up crochet baby clothes pattern, leaflet # 87b85. Do you have it to share? Thanks SO much! C

Bookmark   May 14, 2011 at 8:38PM
acraftylady

I found it several places online doing a google search. Half way down at the first link. You can always put stuff in your ebay favorites and you will get notified when it comes up for auction. Mary

http://www.treasuredheirloomscrochet.com/resale-babies3.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/DAINTY-DRESS-UP-Crochet-Pattern-BOOK-ANNIES-RARE-MINT-/300107275507

Bookmark   May 28, 2011 at 3:18AM
angelapril

I also am looking for this particular pattern book. I had a copy years ago, but I left it at a friends and never got it back. Please if you have it let me know.

Bookmark   February 25, 2015 at 8:50AM
acraftylady

I have ordered patterns from this site but they want quite a bit for it. Mary

http://www.bonanza.com/items/like/103457831/RARE-Dainty-Dress-Up-Crochet-Pattern-Annie-s-Attic-Dated-1986

d

Bookmark   February 25, 2015 at 10:02AM
More Discussions
Knitting or crocheting? Which one first?
I would like to learn to knit and crochet. I've tried...
newgardenelf
Bargello-like Long Crochet Potholder pattern
When I was a kid (70's?), I made my mom some potholders...
lascatx
Teddy Bear Afghan
The picture of this isstill in the gallery. It is just...
minnie_tx
Need vintage pattern please
I am hoping someone can help me. I lost the pattern...
francy13
What have you made lately?
Made this scarf for my niece for Christmas. The photo...
Lindsey_CA
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™