Once again I'm seeking help......

budsterMay 25, 2007

My mother has asked me if there is a knit pattern for some over the knee warmers that can be worn over slacks in the winter. I asked if she meant leg warmers and that seemed to be a definate "no"....these articles only cover the knee cap area and are large enough to go over slacks when worn. Does anyone have any idea on either what they would be called and if there is a pattern for such a thing? Thank you for your assistance. Budster

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Google "Phil's Knee Warmer". Doesn't say whether or not it is intended to be worn over clothing, but it looks like it would be.

    Bookmark   May 26, 2007 at 4:36PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Granny Square vest
I knit a lot while riding my exercise bike. I want...
Have you done this?
I knitted a sweater. It was with a yarn that was the...
I want to learn to knit or crochet.
I have no one to teach me. Which is easier to learn...
looking for Annies Attic Dainty Dress Up Pattern
Does anyone out there have or know where I can get...
knitted rippled afghan
I would like to use up some scrapes of yarn and make...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™