Help finding a crochet pattern from a magazine

acraftyladyMay 11, 2007

I know this is a long shot but I have spent two days with no luck on this. I had a magazine with a small white coin purse pattern that I think had a zipper that was very cute. For some reason it occured to me yesterday I better write the magazine and issue number down for later reference but the magazine is no where to be found now. I don't have that many corchet magazines to go through and had them all in a bag so can't figure out what the heck I did as I know I didn't dream this up or maybe I did?

I started crochet fall of 2005 so I am guessing this pattern was in a magazine late 2005 or early to middle 2006 possibly and I am sure it was on the left hand side of the page. I can picture it so clearly in my mind but can't remember what magazine. I only buy crochet world and hooked on crochet mostly but I think I had one issue of crochet! and now I don't. I seem to think it was not in hooked on crochet as the magazine was a bigger size one.

I went browsing e-bay and the cover of the January 2006 crochet! looks familiar but don't know if a coin purse is something that magazine would have done. If anyone can remember this I would greatly appreciate it. I know there are a lot of coin purse patterns but there was probably other stuff in the magazine I wanted to get to. Mary

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
skar589

Hi, Why don't you email the ebay seller and ask them if your pattern is in there? Then you would know for sure. It sucks when you loose patterns! I have a couple of Crochet magazines but don't know which they are. I'll look. Let me know what you find out. Sorry I can't be of more help. Sandy

Bookmark   May 31, 2007 at 12:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cateyes

Its a sweater pattern using scrap yarn. Its striped with each strip being of a
different color. It doesn't have a collar and is open in the front and is long
sleeved. I used to have it in one of my magazines, I can't find the magazine
or remember which one it originally was in. Hope someone can help me find
it or send me a copy. HELP!!!!!!!

Bookmark   March 20, 2009 at 8:25PM
More Discussions
ISO a pattern to knit a Bat Wing sweater.
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a pattern to knit a Bat...
AussieWa
reading a rowan pattern
I'm new to Rowan patterns and am puzzled from the beginning....
mdwimm
knitted rippled afghan
I would like to use up some scrapes of yarn and make...
mystic_2008
Need Musical Notes/Instruments Afghan ideas...
I am thinking ahead to October. My daughter's boyfriend...
profsusan
plain knit scarf
I am knitting a scarf--just plain knit stitch, no purl....
barb_roselover_in
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™