Help please! Small Kitchen Layout.

milwriteSeptember 7, 2011

Hi Everyone. I've been lurking for about a year. I can't thank all of you enough for the knowledge I've gained by reading this forum. My son tried to post my kitchen layout for me, so let's see if it works. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. I started out looking to plop some granite on my 16 year old cabico pickled maple cabinets. Of course, now I realize that functional cabinets with lots and lots of drawers are much more important. Now I want frameless with solid wood natural or light maple slab or shaker doors and on a tight budget. I hope to get granite, but not sure budget wise. Want a modern zen minimalist kitchen. Have a tight space, not enough depth for island. Love my cooktop separate from my oven so want to keep that. Actually do like my current layout. It works well for me, but I don't know if that is because I'm used to it and can't see it any other way. Maybe a fresh pair of eyes will see something that I have been blind to for a year. Thanks so much!

milwrite

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
buehl

If you haven't already, I suggest posting this on the "Discussions" side of Kitchens. This is the "Gallery" side that's more for finished kitchens and the like. The Discussions side of Kitchens is for on-topic discussions concerning kitchen remodels. You will most likely get many more responses over there.

BTW...you're probably not receiving emails of follow-up postings, even though you checked the box requesting them. This is b/c you don't have the email option turned on in your profile. See the "Read Me" thread for more information. Scroll down to the post with the subject "Getting Emails Sent To You...3-step Process".

Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: New To Kitchens? Posting Pics? Read Me!

Bookmark   October 4, 2011 at 3:34AM
More Discussions
Those tall coil spring type faucets: Hard to clean?
Like this: http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/6382868/Residential-Coil-Spring-Brushed-Nickel-Faucet-f8de8fec-40cb-4993-a19b-7903391cc178_600.jpg (How...
raenjapan
Two toned kitchen love em or hate em?
I am loosing my mind. I originally wanted a dark shaker...
abick2
Please help! We're getting a buzz--LED dimmer questions
We installed Commercial Electric LED can lights made...
laughablemoments
Left/Right/Center & Related Hand & Faucet Questions
I've searched & read countless threads here over...
Carrie B
Cabinet coat for office
I am painting over dark stained builtins in our home...
erinnicole
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™